Absolutely millions of people have downloaded the messenger apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and even Snapchat. However, none of these offer any type of monetization! But what is WowApp??
What is WowApp?
WowApp is a unique platform where a user can not only earn money with the provided messaging tool, but it also allows you to earn from various activities.
Doing such activities will reward the user with what is called “WowCoins”. These WowCoins can then be exchanged for real cash.
By using WowApp, you are not only earning WowCoins that you can exchange for cash rewards, you are also automatically donating to charity.
As stated above, there are various ways to earn on this platform which include:
- Messaging – Using the app as a messaging platform.
- Instant Earn – Instantly earn coins by performing activities such as watching videos, taking surveys, installing apps and more.
- Shop Online – Earn WowCoins as cashback from purchases you make through the platform that include thousands of high street stores. Earning anywhere from 0.5% up to 25% as cash back.
- Play Games – Earn WowCoins by playing the games provided within the platform.
- Talk – With WowApp you can call mobiles and landlines outside WowApp at some of the lowest rates while experiencing the best audio quality.
- Loyalty – Earn WowCoins on your loyalty to WowApp and to your network members. The more Active you and your network are, the more you earn.
Quite simply, whenever you use the app to message your friends or call each other, just like you can on Facebook and Whatsapp, WowApp will pay you coins! It isn’t a lot, but it all adds up!
Like many other paying platforms, you will see paid surveys whereby you answer some questions and get paid to do so. WowApp does it here as well! There are little tasks to do, such as if you download another app you are paid. Obviously advertising from the other apps pays us. As with everything, the things that pay you the most are those that cost to buy. For example £4.49 for a game gives you 400 coins. You are essentially losing money, so watch that…
Cash Back Shopping Online
Online shopping is the way forward, especially during this pandemic! Online shopping has soared and so to has the discounts that are being given to us! Wowapp has partnered with literally thousands of high street stores to give you cash back on your purchases! Some of the cash back is really good!!
I’m not a fan of this function personally, The games are not great and the payments received are even worse. However, if you have 20 minutes here and there when you want to just meditate with a mind numbing game. Why not get paid for it at the same time?
Talking on the Phone
Not many people really use credit anymore due to so many way of contacting for free and a lot of people being on contracts. However, if you do not have a contract, then this function is great! you can top up your phone account to be able to use to call people.
Get rewarded with WowCoins based on your networks activity. Invite at least 3-5 people to join your network. The more active your network is, the more money you earn. So it is a great way to kind of force people to engage and keep you active which i suppose creates more social interactions
How to make money with WowApp
The enitre reason that i love this app is that it pays me to do what i would already be doing! The way i make money with the app is that i invited my whole family and some close friends. I would be talking to these people all the time using Whatsapp and Facenook, so why not on WowApp!
One of the biggestr selling points to WowApp is it’s generation levels though. WowApp not only pays you for your own activity, but it pays you for what your friends do as well and their friends, and THEIR FRIENDS all the way to 8 levels. This means that if you invite 10 people, each of those invites 10 people, you would 100 people in your network all earning money for you! Can’t moan at that! you start seeing money add up in your account without even going online! It all adds up.
- Earning money by messaging your friends and family just like you would when you use WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
- A 7 level tier system, meaning you earn money from your referrals referrals 7 lines down!
- Only a $1 minimum withdrawal limit.
- Six different ways to earn!
- Automatically gives to charity whilst using the platform.
- There is a 60 day cooling off time before being able to withdraw. This means after you have earned your WowCoins, you cannot exchange them for 60 days.
- The signal strength is not overly amazing when using it to call people.
- Relatively low income rate
Is WowApp A Scam? WowApp Review – No it’s obviously not a scam and if i’m honest, i don’t understand why more people do not use the app? If you are currently using WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger to speak to your loved ones, then why not switch over and start earning.
You will NOT become a millionaire with this app, but there are people that are earning a few extra beer tokens each week…